Logos & Branding
Your logo and brand are arguably the most important part of your company’s image. They serve to provide your potential customers or clients with a first impression. I am in the position to utilize decades of illustration and design experience to create effective and unique logos for you. I will also help your business develop a complete branding strategy.
Using Adobe Illustrator, I can design a custom logo for your business. The logo design process involves a few important steps.
- Discovery: First, we will work together to identify the design elements and colors that are an integral part of your brand. If you are not an established brand, I will work with you to select the most important aspects of your brand’s identity.
- Logo Typeface Study: I then present you with several different typeface combinations that complement your brand’s identity.
- Logo Graphic Study: This stage involves the creation of custom graphic illustrations to be used as a part of your logo.
- Logo Design Study: Finally, I will provide you with different combinations of approved typefaces and graphics. These options will be presented at multiple sizes and in full-color, grayscale, and black & white.
Proper branding of your company will help it to become a successful and recognizable entity. I can help you achieve brand recognition by following a proven structure.
- Analysis: I begin by thoroughly analyzing the marketplace and the needs of your potential customers. The purpose of this step is to identify your current position among your company’s competition. It is important to know what your potential customers are looking for as well.
- Development: Next, I help you build a recognizable brand. This step may involve logo design changes, business cards, stationary, and marketing collateral. My goal is to provide you with a complete set of materials that identify your brand to the public.
- Implementation: By now, your materials and brand identity are ready. Next, I will assist with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website, social media communication, and media relations/PR. This will help ensure that your brand becomes more popular and recognizable.